The more you understand exactly what your course work requires of you, and are able to have clear systems for keeping track of both your work and the resources you require to complete it, the less likely you are to burn up your mental energy and time worrying and trying to figure out what to do next. You will be able to apply those resources directly to the work itself.
- What are the in-person parts of this course? (lecture, lab, etc)
- Where can you find it or how do you access it? (live-stream, lecture capture, etc.)
- Is it at a specific time or can you watch it anytime
- Are there new due dates?
- Is how you’re submitting your assignments changing?
- Are any quizzes or exams being offered virtually?
- Is your course offering virtual office hours? When and on what platform?
- Is there an online forum for asking questions?
- Contact the Academic Resource Center
Contact us by clicking here to complete a brief request form.