What made that space a good fit for you? Can you re-create any of those elements at home? Some things to consider:
- Noise level / distractions (Do you need some background noise? Total silence?)
- Lighting (natural light from windows? Lamp light? Over-head light?)
- Ergonomics (Type of seating? Being able to stand? Swiveling or rocking a chair?)
- Social options (A quiet but present study partner? An engaged study group?)
Negotiate with housemates/family on where and when you will work
- You may need to share space or have a rotation so everyone in the house can access the resources they need.
- Agree on times that they will not disturb you so it is easier for you to focus. They may need the same from you.
Contact us by clicking here to complete a brief request form.