- Stick to your instructor’s schedule as much as you can. Staying on a schedule will help you have a feeling of normalcy and keep you on track
- Find out how to ask questions. Is there a chat feature? Is there a discussion forum? As with on the ground learning, participation is key
- Close distracting tabs and apps. We’re not as good at multitasking as they think!
- Continue to take notes as you would if you were there in person
- Watch recordings at normal speed. Research shows that playback speed of 1.5x can significantly lower your understanding and retention.
Contact us by clicking here to complete a brief request form.